Combination Minoxidil Foam And Nanogen Products (Serum/fibres)

Hi,

Just started on Minox foam (doc thinks worth a try) - one month in and hoping.

Just read encouraging press stuff on Nanogen Serum and it said it could be even more effective when used in combination with Minoxidil.

Has anyone done this? And if so what was your regime?

Finally, I’m quite down about my hair at the moment (photos of me now show a thin crown and I cringe everytime I see one) so do these Nanogen fibres also work and look OK in real life?

Do people tend to waer these fibres everyday or just for special oocasions (dates? :wink: )

What about the reaction of others to suddenly having more hair one day?! Or is it best to gradually inroduce them into your look.

Thanks for any replies,

HairHope :slight_smile:

I use the fibres although not every day, mainly because I can’t be bothered or forget. I’ll probably start using them daily soon - they’re really not a huge hassle to put on - only takes a minute. I just bought some locking mist which can harden the hair a bit like hairspray which I don’t really like but it’s probably necessary to keep the fibres in place.

Hey - thanks for that Joe101. I have sent off for some so will give them a go.

Actually I had a shed this morning after washing hair. Quite alarming. Lots of longer hairs in the bath. I guess this is the scary part. Have I made the right choice? I guess I should stick with it and try to relax. Fibes may help to get throught his phase though.

HairHope