New - Hair Loss And Hair Restoration Education Project

Hi guys and girls,

Over the last year i have been working incredibly hard behind the scenes on my new comprehensive Hair loss project:

>>> MaximumHairMinimumLoss.com <<<

It is a collective insight of ALL my 10 years personal experiences with hair loss and hair restoration and my insider knowledge of this brutal hair loss industry. It also includes the experiences i have gained from the countless hair loss suffers i have met, helped and interacted with over the last 10 years.The project is ultimately my lifes work and contains ALL my knowledge, tricks, tips and insights.

It is something i know for a FACT is going to very much help, arm and empower all hair loss sufferers.

It has already been reviewed and given huge recognition by industry insiders and also leading Hair Restoration Drs. This is something I am incredibly proud of and you can see the testimonies on the site.

I highly recommend looking over the website and reviewing the feedback and testimonies as I am confident ‘MaximumMinimumLoss’ can also most certainly help you on your own hair loss journey.

Kind Regards
Spex

MaximumHairminimumLoss.com

that looks like a fantastic wealth of information!

not sure if I’ll buy it yet, but I wish you every success.

Thanks man.

My project brings together and guides you through the entire hair loss AND hair restoration journey along with every trick, tip, treatment i have encountered and learnt from others in order to give guys a heads up to save you time, money and further emotional trauma. It discusses in depth the treatments that work and variety of natural aids you can take to assist your hairs overall health and condition over the long journey ahead. After 10 years of trying and experimenting with pretty much every thing and meeting 100’s of guys in person and interacting with 10, 000 on line over 10 years i have learnt a thing or 2 that will help hair loss suffers especially guys that are confused and need guidance.

It has 35 detailed videos (3 +hrs ) that can be instantly viewed online (they do NOT get posted to your house) and you can download them individually to your own hard drive and even better all the videos have been turned into ipod/iphone downloads too and also in mp3 format, meaning you can sync them up with our gizmo’s and listen and watch whilst on the move.

Its a guide made for all hair loss sufferers at what ever stage they are at designed by a hair loss sufferer (me) who has been there done it and helped countless others successfully along the way.

If individuals don’t learn anything from it they can simply return it for a full refund, no questions asked.

Hope this helps.
Spex
______

Since Spex launched his online book I have been receiving phone calls from many doctors thanking me and congratulating me on his presentation.

I want to reiterate that I had absolutely nothing to do with it except for proof reading some of the technical sections which I did for free as a friend.

The book contains videos from multiple doctors, not just myself, attesting to Spex’s past and current contributions to the field of HT. I believe Spex went out of his way to include input from several doctors to demonstrate his credibility as an independent patient educator. An effort for which I appluad him and the other doctors who volunarily chose to support him in their own videos.

I wish Spex continued success.

Dr. Feller
Feller Medical, PC

Hi guys,
Just to let you know i have recently updated my website

MaximumHairMinimumLoss.com

Best
Spex